Hey there! I’m always looking for great stories and incredible personal finance advice on this website.
If you are a blogger that wants to collaborate to grow your reach to a wider audience through my site and all of my social media channels (4,000 followers and counting), you are welcome to guest post on Finance For Geek!
I average 10,000+ pageviews a month and my email list is growing rapidly. I accept guest post submissions on anything related to personal finance that will help my readers on their journey to financial freedom.
Just keep in mind my guest post rules
- Your guest post should be somewhere in the 700 to 1,000 word length and well written.
- Obviously this should be original content and optimized for SEO with keywords.
- If you can include one or more picture(s), that would be great, as well as an intro to yourself with a link back to your site and / or your social accounts.
- You can include a reasonable number of back links, but generally not more than two or three.
- You need to have a working website that has been kept current, so that our readers can see great and interesting content.
- Respond to comments on your post, as this is a great opportunity to put a personal touch and to reach more readers.
- Once published, share your post on your social media channels, I will be sharing it on all of mine!
This is a great way for you to expand your reach! The guest posts I’ve had on Finance For Geek lately have been incredible. Here are a few examples of awesome guest posts for reference, or you can find all guests posts on Finance For Geek on the Guest Post Archives.
I’m interested! What’s next?
If you’re interested in contributing here, please email me on contact [at] financeforgeek [dot] com or fill out the contact form below.
Thanks for dropping by.